They killed themselves after being bullied for being gay. It’s not okay. They didn’t deserve that end.
It’s not okay for us to be so judgmental. God didn’t call us to be so cruel.
I don’t give a fuck how many followers I lose for the following statement. But to the person who wrote the comment above.. Gods the prick who began the whole injustice of homosexuals you idiot. Fuck
^the above comment!
if you dont reblog this there is something wroooong with you , so please stop reblogging hipster bitches and nutella and reblog this , thankyou.
If I’ve learned anything from life, it’s that sometimes, the darkest times can bring us to the brightest places. I’ve learned that the most toxic people can teach us the most important lessons, that our most painful struggles can grant us the most necessary growth and that the most heartbreaking losses of friendship and love can make room for the most wonderful people. I’ve learned that what seems like a curse in the moment can actually be a blessing and that what seems like the end of the road is actually just the discovery that we are meant to travel down a different path. I’ve learned that no matter how difficult things seem, there is always hope. I’ve learned that no matter how powerless we feel or how horrible things seem, we can’t give up. We have to keep going. Even when it’s scary, even when all of our strength seems gone, we have to keep picking ourselves back up and moving forward, because whatever we’re battling in the moment, it will pass, and we will make it through. We’ve made it this far. We can make it through whatever comes next.
Danielle Koepke (via inspiredforlife)w
ELENDRAUG’S TRANS*GUY GIVEAWAY
- A Mr. Fenis STP in your choice of skintone, donated by FtM Essentials—a sibling company of Early2Bed (NSFW)
- A t-shirt in your size, donated by Saint Harridan
- A binder of your choice from T-Kingdom (Pictured: M801), funded by my friends (love you guys <3)
- Anthony Logistics for Men Grab + Go airline travel kit and American Crew forming cream, donated by me
- Jamison Green’s Becoming A Visible Man, from my personal collection
- STP device donated by NumberOne Laboratory (caramel or peach)
- A backpack, stickers, and either a Mr. Limpy (3.5” or 5”, in vanilla or caramel) or a $10 gift certificate, donated by The Self Made Men
- Six cologne samples, donated by Sephora
All items except the book are BRAND NEW; the book is in like-new condition.
- Trans* identified ONLY! If you are female-assigned-at-birth and identify as transmasculine somehow — genderqueer, genderfluid, transboi, transdude, transman, drag king, pre-op/post-op/no-op, this is for YOU and you alone! No cismen! No ciswomen! This is NOT a cosplay giveaway!
- Reblog as many times as you like, but please be mindful of your followers. People of all gender identities may reblog to signal boost! Thank you for your support. :D
- 18+ only, and you must be comfortable with me shipping these items to you! I will ship outside the United States but may ask for your help paying shipping. I would really love to include trans* teenagers, because you guys need the support, but I don’t want anyone’s parents yelling at me. (If your parent/guardian is willing to talk to me about this, I may make an exception.)
- You don’t need to be following me, but please check out the sponsors of this giveaway, especially those who have a tumblr presence: Saint Harridan | The Self Made Men | Number One Laboratory
- Giveaway ends June 15th at 12:00 noon CST. Please have your ask box open!
Enter here — tumblr will start archiving/deleting visible notes, and to keep it fair to those who are reblogging, I’m using a Google document. The usernames entered here will be kept in strict confidence and will be deleted when the giveaway is over.
Out shooting for @weworewhat but forgot to get pictures. #Amateurhour #streetstyle #ootd #menswear
the fucking watch! :o